This luxury glamping pod will sleep up to a maximum of 2 adults, includes a comfortable living area, kitchenette, double bedroom and shower room. The gas central heating means you will never be cold whatever time of year you visit.
The full height glass front of the pod gives amazing views over Culkein bay to the hills of Assynt and beyond. The decking area allows for a quiet place to soak up the sun and the views in this idyllic location.
Sulaire has a seascape theme using colours reflecting the ever changing moods of the sea and sky. Many of the items in the pod have been sourced locally including the highly acclaimed Highland Stoneware.
Gannets can be seen regularly diving into the rolling waves of Culkein Bay.
INCLUDED IN POD
- Double Hob
- Fridge Freezer
- Kettle and Toaster
- Highland Stoneware Pottery
- Barbecue/Fire pit
- Smart TV with freeview
- Double bed with luxury bedding and underbed storage
- Egyptian cotton linen and towels provided
- Sofa Bed
- Table and Chairs
- Bluetooth speakers
- Shower room
- Small Wardrobe/storage
- Clothes airer
- Drying room at rear of pod for outdoor clothes and footwear
- Outside decking with table and chairs
- Fire extinguisher/fire blanket
- First aid kit
- Welcome pack